1. I'm able to wake up each day and be able to take care of my kids. Thankful that my family is healthy and safe especially these times.
2. Be able to cook kids favorite meal. Do appreciate those quality "meal time" with the family.
3. Because we have a home school or online school set up, I get the chance to know more my kids specially their weaknesses in terms of study. I get the chance to know what to do to help them and be their strength.
4. On having a good partner. Yes, we're not that perfect couple, we have a lot of differences but still, at the end of the end, I'm thankful of having a good provider and someone you know that will protect you no matter what.
5. Be able to register to vote. It took me how many years and finally, I'm a registered voter now.
6. Be able to bake a birthday cake for my little one.7. Get along and virtually meet some moms in some mommy community who shares tips, experiences and just everything about pregnancy, breastfeeding, parenting and more.
8. Surprise delivery from mom and my siblings.
9. A Childhood friend who finds time to say hi even if he is too busy with his work.
10. Thankful for the opportunity to share my story.
11. Trying new things. Hello tiktok.
12. Family group chats and video calls.
13. Ate's first reaction after receiving a special gift from her Aunt.
14. Baby Mj's ponytail and cute little dress.
15. Diy family photo shoots and a simple birthday celebration with the family.
There are lots to be thankful for each day. I thank God for the opportunity to travel, those "little or simple things", the feeling that you are appreciated, family love and just being okey each day. How about you, what are you thankful for today?