As a mom, one of my everyday task is to look for new healthy recipe that I can prepare for my family and try to do a 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 so I can save and manage well our finances. But the truth is, budgeting is not an easy thing to do and and it is really hard to meet the needs of the family especially now that there is an increase in prices of basic commodities.
|My Bullet Journal|
|Happy World Savings Day!!!|
1. Understand your current financial situation. The first step to devising a plan to solve your money problem is take an inventory of your finances.
2. Review your spending habit. Find out who and how you are when it comes to spending your money lately.
3. Make small changes. Find small ways on you can reduce your daily expenditure in order to save more.
4. Budget. Setting and following a monthy budget can help you regain a sense of control.
5. Set new or better saving goals. Set S.M.A.R.T goals. Breakdown your goals into quarterly milestone or monthy task.
6. Put your plan into action. Implement steps that can minimize the chances of another financial setback.
7. Correct and adjust. Perfection is impossible. Get started with your saving goals,correct and adjust in along the way.
|Izza Glino of savingspinay.ph|