We've heard a lot of anti aging dietary supplements - botanicals (derived from plants and possibly includes herbs), vitamins, minerals or fatty acids- but, I never heard a age management dietary supplement that contains Astaxanthin that helps the eyes from cataracts, macular degeneration amd blindness and helps prevent cancer and Hyaluronic Acid helps prevent osteoarthritis, cataracts, infections, and skin dryness. Called Nutrawell Collagen, in the recent event that I attended held in Dusit Thani Manila Hotel, I've discovered that one great way to support our daily routine would be to boost it with all-natural food supplements, giving our body all the nutrients it needs to strengthen itself and maintain its youthful vibrancy. While the choice of food supplement is best decided between you and your Physician, there’s one readily available, over-the-counter product tailor made to manage the ageing process. Generika Drugstore’s Nutrawell Collagen with Astaxanthin and Hyaluronic Acid helps the body repair and protect the skin, keeping you beautiful as you age. Here are the 10 things that you should need to know about Nutrawell Collagen.
1. Nutrawell Collagen is an age management dietary supplement that stimulates the skin to look radiant, vibrant and youthful. It promotes beautiful skin by restoring its moisture, elasticity and smoothness.
2. Compared to other collagen products, Nutrawell Collagen contains Astaxanthin that helps protect the skin from UV-rays and skin-damaging free radicals. Nutrawell Collagen is infused with mild vanilla flavoring which makes it palatable even when mixed with plain water or with any food or drink. The ingredients are sourced from organic substances and processed in Japan. It is certified by Japanese Agricultural Standards, the highest certifying body of Japan.
3. Nutrawell Collagen provides optimal hydration and moisture that slows down the signs of aging such as loose skin, wrinkles, fatigues and diminishing eye function. It also contains low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid which guarantees better absorption and utilization of Nutrawell Collagen in the body. Its 60mg of Hyaluronic Acid helps prevent osteoarthritis, cataracts, infections, and skin dryness.
4. Nutrawell Collagen is a powder mix that can either be taken on its own or mixed in your favourite drink or food. It has 5000mg of marine Collagen that rejuvenates skin firmness and radianceess. Collagen is one of the most abundant protein in the human body and is the major component of the connective tissues.
5. Hyaluronic Acid nourishes and hydrates the collagen in the skin, keeping it moist and elastic to retain the skin's suppleness. Collagen binds the skin layers that gives skin its firmness. The combination of these two substances is an effective anti-aging and beautifying supplement that promotes health vitality, as well as longevity.
6. Astaxanthin is an anti-oxidant that is more potent than Vitamin C, CoQ10 and Vitamin E. It helps improve the immune system, lessens inflammation and reduces cell oxidation therefore slows down the aging process. As a result, it helps improve the overall skin health. It also helps the eyes from cataracts, macular degeneration amd blindness and helps prevent cancer by improving anti-tumor responses by inhibiting stress-induced lipid peroxidation.
7. Nutrawell Collagen is recommended for both men and women 25 years old and above. At 25, the production of collagen of the human body starts to decrease gradually.
8. To take Nutrawell Collagen, mix one sachet with your favorite hot or cold beverage and let it work from within. It is recommended to take one sachet before bedtime as the body starts to repair itself while at rest or sleeping. 5,000mg is the optimal dose that the body can absorb. Anything in excess will just be excreted by the body.
9. Within 7-14 days of regular use, one can already see the positive effect of Nutrawell Collagen on the skin. As with any other collagen products, effects may vary per individual.
10. Nutrawell Collagen is exclusively available at Generika Drugstore branches nationwide for only 95.00 per sachet.
Simple Tips for Age Management
Taking care of your health and beauty go hand-in-hand. In fact, the foundation of nurturing and maintaining your youthful vibrancy relies on adopting daily health habits. To help you get started on living a better life while ageing with grace, here are simple health and beauty tips that will keep you radiant.
1. Eat Healthy Food
Enjoying plenty of fruits and vegetables everyday goes a long way in maintaining your youthful glow. Coupled with whole grains and lean proteins, a diet rich in these natural goodies can help the skin maintain its healthy complexion. Including organic sources of omega-3 fatty acids in your diet also contributes to keeping the skin strong and elastic. On the other hand, eating food rich in anti-oxidants bolsters the body’s ability to combat the effects of sun damage and pollution on the skin. As an added bonus, anti-oxidants also fight free radicals that lead to wrinkles and other signs of aging.
2 Maintain an Exercise Routine
While the benefit of exercise on keeping your desired weight has long been known, it also has a direct effect on keeping skin beautiful. Exercise increases blood flow, ensuring enough nutrients and oxygen reaches your skin. The blood flow also helps skin cells flush away toxins and waste products, helping the body in its natural detoxification process through the liver. Regular exercise also tones your muscles, helping boost your overall look. Just remember to avoid excess tension when you exercise, especially on your neck and chest area. Prolonged tension will pull-down your facial muscles, making you look less youthful.
3 Keep Everything Clean
It is absolutely important to keep yourself clean. Regular cleansing washes away dead skin cells and any toxic build-up on the skin that could lead to blemishes and poor complexion. But you must remember to be gentle! Use mild soaps and cleansers with warm water, this way you don’t strip away essential oils from your skin. After cleansing, remember to use a moisturizer to keep your skin supple. Most importantly, your bed has to be clean too. If you don’t change your sheets often, any dirt or bacteria on your bed can cause unexpected breakouts.
4 Manage Your Stress
Stress causes wrinkles, fine lines, acne breakouts and other skin blemishes. In some cases, stress even leads to eye bags, dry skin, grey hair, and hair loss – especially when it is uncontrolled and left unchecked. While the most immediate way to be rid of stress would be through regular massages, there are more practical methods to alleviate stress that can be done in your own time without any additional cost. Daily stretching and meditation sessions do a great deal in reducing stress levels. Spend at least 20 minutes a day calming yourself while breathing deeply to keep stress at bay. It will help you look more refreshed and beautiful.
5 Avoid What Damages Your Skin
Other than processed food, refined sugars, alcohol, and cigarette smoke – the sun is among the leading sources of skin damage. Even when you’re indoors, the sun’s harmful UV rays can still take a toll. That is why it is incredibly important to always use sunscreen. At the bare minimum, use sunscreen with SPF 15 – and they must be reapplied every two hours. When it’s especially sunny outside, it’s best to use protective clothing that can block ultraviolet rays. Another important tip is to always drink water, to offset any moisture and hydration lost from heat exposure. Constant hydration also helps the body cleanse itself while keeping the skin supple.
Healthy habits paired with the right food supplements can help you keep fit and age with grace. Through these healthy tips and Generika Drugstore’s latest age-management innovation, you can enjoy more out of life while retaining your youthful vigor. It is always better to consult your doctor and seek medical advice prior consuming this product mostly if you are under any kind of medical treatment, pregnant or breast-feeding.
To learn more about Nutrawell Collagen with Astaxanthin and Hyaluronic Acid and/or Generika Drugstore, simply visit "http://www.generika.com.ph/" or like its Facebook page at "https://www.facebook.com/Generika.com.ph"